- How are we really into February already? The first six weeks of the year have been a blur and I need to get on the ball since Fudge has a birthday that is quickly approaching.
- I went to my first formal crochet class last night, at the local fine arts center. It was an advanced class, but I was relieved to see I was keeping up.
- The student in me lives on...last night's class reminded me that I could be in school full time and just love it...but I don't suppose that would pay the mortgage. :)
- Fudge's class is listening to a teacher read Double Fudge by Judy Blume. Now he knows why I call him Fudge. We checked out Super Fudge and Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great from the library and I am so enjoying reading these "classics" with him.
- Snow, dinner out, and a dueling piano bar are on the weekend plans- bring it on!
Visit Danifred to join in the FNL fun!