Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fabulous February Home Challenge

After a quiet couple of months on the blog front, fair warning that I am back...for all 10 of my readers ;) Beyond the constant reason of "we're so busy," the holidays were insane (in a good way) and January kept us in a spin too. I'll admit it- the Christmas tree is still standing proudly in the living room and the Christmas cards were never mailed. Don't judge! This is a first for us too, but I have promised the tree will be down before the Super Bowl (Go Giants!) and the cards, well, who knows? At any rate, welcome February, the mulligan of 2012!

This is the time of year I go into post-holiday, we've GOT to get organized mode (and birthday planning for Fudge). And since one of my goals for 2012 is to have all holiday prep done by Thanksgiving (yes, I know, I'm laughing too), so we can peacefully enjoy the Advent season, I have extra motivation to get on the ball, the sooner the better.

Which brings me to my blog for February. To force myself out of the blogging slump, I'll post a daily project we tackle to get better organized and more streamlined around our chaotic (ok, messy), busy home. The hubs and I work full-time, we parent-full time, and frankly, it doesn't leave much time to worry about the house, so whatever I happen to post will be "do-able"- or will at least spark some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment