- I'm working like a mad woman today so I can take off with Fudge until April 10th. Regardless of public opinion of my employer, my own opinion, or the financial services industry as a whole, my leave time and flexibility is top-notch, which I greatly appreciate. Too many parents have to choose between "employee" or "parent" during school breaks and I am thankful that I don't have to make that choice. If only we could get the majority of employers in this country to value the parent-child connection. Or the having-a-life connection, regardless of parental status. Hmph!
- This amendment 1 in NC is so bass-ackwards. I'd say thank goodness I kissed NC goodbye years ago, but I'm still in the South and in a pretty bass-ackwards state myself.
- Lately, I'm having crazy vivid dreams- what's that about? Last night, I was back in Germany, speaking French. ???
- Need a good book for the weekend/next week- suggestions?
- Why don't Christians celebrate Passover? Jesus observed it- what's the deal? The church I grew up in could never satisfactorily answer the question. Any takers?
Want to join the FNL? Be sure to visit Danifred to play along.