Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful~ Day 5: Family

Oh, I am so very thankful for my loving and crazy family! I grew up watching my parents always giving their best and sacrificing so my mom could stay home with us. My parents have always been there for me each step of the way, supporting me and cheering me on. It took me a long time to realize how fortunate I am and that not everyone grows up with such a terrific support network. My brother is still one of my closest friends and I am thankful he lives nearby again, instead of across the country. I am thankful to still have three of my grandparents, and that Fudge was able to know his great-grandmother before she passed this year. Finally, I am thankful to come from a very large, loud, loving, friendly family, full of cousins, aunts, and uncles...lots and lots of cousins. We know how to have a good time and Thanksgiving should be entertaining this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment