- Will the projects/needs around this house EVER end? Still overwhelmed.
- I had a nice week off with C- local farm and history museum, a labyrinth and old time drive in for lunch, visiting a friend in the country, beach, theme park and fireworks, swimming, sleepover, and time with friends.
- Thankful for my employment, but it's always hard to go back on Monday after a week off.
- Aruba is about a month away!
- I gave up all sugar and white flour products...I am feeling great, I am losing weight, but as you can guess, this has not been easy. So far, I am about 2 weeks no sugar and one week no white flour.
- Looking for a good beach read? Any of Celia Rivenbark's snarky books will do.
- I need suggestions for good beach reads while on vacation next month.
- New deck is finished and we need to stain/seal. New windows go in this week!
- I am crazy enough to be hosting a Pampered Chef party this week...along with everything else on my busy schedule.
- Don't forget to visit all of the other Friday Night Leftovers with our wonderful Danifred!
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers- the Saturday Edition
Isn't that just the face of happiness? What a terrific week I've had taking a "stay-cation" with my little guy. So keeping with FNL tradition...