Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers...the ON TIME Edition!




Hello Friday...where have you been when I needed you earlier in the week? Busy, busy week here, but lots of good stuff going on:
  • I think my homemade mummy costume turned out pretty darn fantastic for an investment of $6 and 4 hours, plus a few glue sticks.

  • Spent the week in the Queen City of Charlotte, NC- a lot of great work was accomplished, I enjoyed seeing old and new colleagues, and I had the chance to catch up with some dear friends...a successful week in my book, both professionally and personally.

  • Now that C is a little older, I love being able to volunteer again, and that I can combine it with my passion for education and investing in our children. My "clients" every Friday afternoon are a group of awesome 5 year olds.

  • We are leaving for Hilton Head Island in two weeks and my son took it upon himself to pack his suitcase. Excited much?

  • I'm looking forward to a low-key and unplanned weekend...might even finish up the bathroom re-do and will be happy to check that off the list.

How to enjoy the leftovers:

1. Write out all the random thoughts swimming in your head that don't quite constitute a blog entry of their own.

2. Copy and paste the Leftovers photo onto your post (copy photo, upload to your post).

3. Link back to The Simple Life.

4. Enter your blog name and the permalink to your post into the comments section.

5. Visit all the other leftovers and leave your love over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. So excited you're doing the lunches too! I swear, I am such a lunch dork!

    I think your costume turned out wonderfully. Success!

    ReplyDelete