Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Some recent ones...

We were riding in the car when I heard...
C: "Mom, peel back the roof!"
I had to stop and think a minute about that one. Turns out C was asking me to open the sunroof.

For those parents who have children that do not sleep through the night, I can relate, and I completely empathize with you. C is 5 and still does not sleep through; usually between 1-2am he wakes up and comes looking for us. Last night was no different, and as he stumbled into the bathroom at 2:40am to take care of business he asked me:
"Does seaweed have iodine in it?"


Seriously, who ponders that, and in the middle of the night no less? I had to respond that I didn't know and I'd find out for him...in the morning. Turns out that indeed, seaweed does have iodine in it! Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment