Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers- The Making a Comeback Edition



- I'm happy to be blogging again, regardless of how busy and crazy it is around here...and I look forward to reading all of the other FNLs out there...it's been way too long!


- You can now leave a comment...it's working (hint, hint)...for all two of my readers.


- The little guy makes me proud; he saved his birthday and tooth fairy money to buy a new bike. He's crashed three times in the first five minutes on it. If you know C, you are not surprised.


- I stocked up on Sara Bee wine today. Coincidence? I think not.


- There are many conversations I am not yet ready to have with C yet. Leaving the store tonight he tells me, "Well that's weird...those big-year-old kids were holding hands." I responded, "they must really like each other" and we left it at that.


- I accidentally dropped a can of sunblock on the shep's nose. Poor thing yelped and he is still giving me the stink eye.


- Henry Limpitt is on his last gills :(


- Tooth #6 fell out this week...it's amazing the kid still manages to eat.


- Final baseball game is this weekend, followed my some work in the garden.


- Read The Help in 48 hours: best book! Look forward to the movie this August and hope it stays true to the book.


- I had such a nice evening with my mama this week- manicures, shopping, and dinner...and pedicures this coming week. Woot! A little spoiling never hurt anyone, right?


Want to join the FNL fun? I don't remember all of this directions, but in a nutshell:

1. Comment with a link back to your blog and your FNL post (grab the image at the top here).

2. Stop by Sippy Cups are Not for Starbucks and leave some FNL love.

3. Check out all of the other FNL posters.


3 comments:

  1. So cute about your little guy saving all his money for a bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for another pedicure! I love a little me-time and pampering. :-)

    Awww, six teeth? Does he have that cute, toothless grin? I love when kids have that.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that he saved his money to buy a bike. And no, after hearing all of his adventures in disaster, I can't say that I was surprised about his crashes :)

    ReplyDelete